What is a Celebrant?
A Celebrant is a person who is trained and certified to meet the needs of families during their time of loss. A Celebrant creates a personalized tribute service to reflect the personality and life story of the deceased.
What does a Certified Celebrant offer you and your family?
- Our Celebrants have been specifically trained to design a service that is completely personal incorporating those unique stories, songs and experiences that defined the individual.
- Our Celebrants will schedule a special Family Time for those closest to share memories of the loved one’s life making the essence of the tribute service based upon the remembrances of you and your family.
- Our Celebrants have a library of resources available for readings, music, ceremonies and personal touches. Celebrants will consult with your family to help design a service that best reflects and memorializes the life of your loved one.
- Our Celebrants offer an alternative to a service provided by a clergy person for families who are not affiliated with a church or who simply do not wish to have a traditional religious service.
- Our Celebrants are bound by a Code of Ethics for complete confidentiality.
Why use a Certified Celebrant?
The comprehensive training for Certified Celebrants is established by The In-Sight Institute and assures your family that they are being served by someone who understands the process and is prepared to offer the very best uniquely personalized tribute service possible.
Can we use favorite music and poetry?
Our Certified Celebrants will work with you to create a custom tribute that can include favorite music, poetry, scripture, prayer and most anything you can imagine, wish or request.
Can I confirm a Celebrant’s credentials?
YES. Contact In-Sight Institute at 1-800-658-9262 or online at www.InsightBooks.com